Sunday, September 25, 2011

MAYORAL STATEMENT FOR 2011

Emil Lawrence for Mayor

Mayor’s Statement


I am running for San Francisco Mayor because City government is no longer accountable.   As a resident for 41 years, I have determined that local government needs an adjustment.  Our present leaders have lost touch with the residents they serve. 
As a US Navy veteran, I have two daughters that were born and raised here.  As a veteran my administration will reach out to those that have served.  And, I will make City government transparent. 
As Mayor, you will know that I have lived and worked in the City since 1970.  And, I did not come into town from Sacramento or Greenbrae, last year.  Also, unlike others, I am not connected to the political machine that steam rolled into town with the Interim crew.
As Mayor, I will eliminate 5000 outrageously paid posts and replace them with others.  I will, then, hire seniors, veterans, high school and college students, as well as handicapped people at ‘reasonable’ salaries.  I will put “City Voters” to work.  City voters will know, “I am not like our present crew, but someone just like all of you.” 
With this statement, I ask for your vote.
Sincerely,
Emil Lawrence MBA
Flyer #7

No comments:

Post a Comment